Martina is the founder of Train On Main (5 years in the making and going strong). Native to the African country of Cameroon, she has been in Canada for the past 15 years and has 9 years in the fitness industry with over 80 certifications encompassing fitness and nutrition.
Often referred to as “Vancouver’s best kept secret”, Martina has an unyielding passion for helping people to reach their fitness goals. Martina is a former British Columbia Overall Figure Champion and is currently working towards her IFBB Professional status in the figure arena. In 2013, she placed 2nd in her class at one of the largest amateur figure events in the world, the IFBB North Americans, held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Some of Martina’s certifications include the following:
- BCRPA Certified Personal Trainer
- 500+ hours teaching and studying yoga
- Pre & Post Natal Fitness
- Kettlebell Academy Kettlebell instructor
- Registered fitness leader (Trainers of trainers)
- Functional Training for the Elderly
- Ace Nutrition and Weight Management